5 Easy Ways of Recycling
When I first felt the urge to help Mother Earth get better, I didn’t know where to start. How do you face a global problem on your own? You don’t, of course. The key to making a difference is doing and telling.
This is why I would like to share with you five easy tips that will help you start recycling. You can use them at home, at your office and, of course, at other people’s homes. Every time you visit a friend or a relative, remember to have these five tips in mind to transmit them as the valuable treasure they are.
- First of all, recycle your aluminum cans. Keep them in their own bag and take them regularly to the closest recycling center.
- Use rechargeable batteries. When you throw regular batteries away, they pollute the Earth gravely. Keep yourself from doing so by replacing them for rechargeable, ecological ones.
- Take your own cloth bags to the store. This will help reduce the number of plastic bags you throw away, and the amount of trees cut down in order to make paper bags.
- Whenever you need to travel, choose to ride a bicycle or use the public transportation. Cars generate a great amount of air pollutants that cause big damage to our atmosphere and reduce our life quality.
- Last but not least, spread the word. These easy tasks can be integrated into anybody’s life. Help others save the Earth and save yourself in the process.
Deja Tu Comentario